Coding Boot Camp
Part-Time Online or On-Campus – 24 Weeks
- Convenient evening and weekend classes
- 3 class days – 10 hours of total weekly in-class time
- Either Monday/Wednesday* or Tuesday/Thursday* depending on your class start date| 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday | 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Minimum of 20 hours to outside work per week (depending on experience)
Full-Time Online – 12 Weeks
- Immersive daily schedule
- Monday through Friday | 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
FinTech Boot Camp
Part-Time Online – 24 Weeks
- Learn through a blend of scheduled instructor-led online classes as well as engaging content and projects to work through on your own schedule
- Classes two evenings per week (2 hours per class) either Monday/Wednesday* or Tuesday/Thursday* depending on your class start date
- A minimum of 20+ hours outside of class on self-paced learning and hands-on projects
*Please refer to the day of the week on which the listed start date falls to determine whether your program will be on the Mon/Wed or Tue/Thur schedule. Confirm class schedule with admissions prior to enrollment.
Explore some of the facilities.
Puget Sound Plaza
The UW’s downtown Seattle location is in the heart of the city’s business district, across from Rainier Square on 4th Avenue between University and Union streets. The building includes modern classrooms and an administrative office.
Parking: Pay parking may be available at the Puget Sound Plaza garage, located between 3rd and 4th avenues on Union Street, or other nearby public parking garages. Street parking in downtown Seattle is metered until 8 p.m.
Puget Sound Plaza: 1325 4th Ave. Suites 200, 400 & 500 Seattle, WA 98101
The UW also holds classes in the Overlake area of Bellevue, a city situated just on the other side of Lake Washington from Seattle.
Parking: The building can be reached by car and bus. Free on-site parking is available all day.
Bellevue Camps: 2445 140th Avenue N.E., Bellevue, WA USA 98005-1879
Learn more about University of Washington Boot Camps by filling out the form below.